Online Interview Tips - An Extended Version

I know how you feel, that Zoom interview glaring at you from your calendar as if to remind you of an impending career-defining moment. Even with years of experience selling and working with people I still suffer trying to get the laptop camera in point in just the right direction. Even having asked my teenage kids a million times to help the entire experience is almost as bad as having a half-decent conversation with a mask.
Seriously though I have read through many articles suggesting tips on the topic of online interviews, but this article I found has some great suggestions that speak to a broader combination of aspects over and above the normal suggestions. Read it and let me know what works best. Trust me I need the help just as much as you do...





robert@cvforlife.co.za
rob@isantya.com

www.yourcvforlife.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resume VS Detail CV - the ultimate showdown